Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snoopy snipper

(via email)

Dear Aunt C:

I have been in a serious relationship for a year. I had really long hair & wanted to cut it. My boyfriend got upset so I only cut off about 5 inches. Not too long ago I found a chunk of my cut hair braided in his drawer. I think that's pretty freaky, but how do I say something without him knowing I was snooping?


Dear Snoopy:

First & foremost, why would you invade his privacy? I should think you would want your privacy respected.  How would you feel if you found out he was snooping through your things? It's just not right.
Second, maybe he really, really loved your long hair. Or has a fetish. Either way, I wouldn't be freaked out--just be glad it was yours.

2 comments:

  1. Is this for real? Are those real questions?

    ReplyDelete